|Published:||Oct 04, 2013 9:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2013 9:37 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, FL. - Deputies have made an arrest in last weekend's burglary to Rossman Realty. Friday night they arrested Frederick Moreland, of
Lehigh Acres. The Lee County Sheriff's Office says the investigation revealed that Moreland stole computers from the business then sold the stolen
computers on the street. Moreland is charged with Burglary of an unoccupied structure, Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property.
(Initial press release from September 28, 2013)
The Lee County Sheriffs Office is asking for the public's help identifying a man who victimized a business in Lehigh Acres.
On September 28, 2013, at approximately 9:30 am, deputies responded to Rossman Realty, 4922 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, in reference to a burglary to a business.
Deputies met with the office manager and discovered that the late night thief entered the business and helped himself to various electronic equipment in the establishment.
Surveillance video from the business revealed the suspect is a muscular black male wearing white shirt, black shorts, ski mask and gloves.
Anyone who has any information on the identity of the suspect is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use