|Published:||Oct 03, 2013 3:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2013 3:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County State of Local Emergency that took effect last week has been extended for another seven days due to anticipated sheet flow from Charlotte County and to be cautious and prepared in case Tropical Storm Karen intensifies.
Lee County Public Safety is monitoring roads countywide.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms