|Published:||Oct 03, 2013 12:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2013 12:57 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A man suspected in a Lee County homicide will remain in jail. Yesterday, deputies arrested Frederick Edouard on Second Degree Murder charges.
Edouard is accused of killing Jerry Norvilus early last month. It happened on 8th Avenue in the Pine Manor community.
In court this morning, a judge ordered Edouard to be held without bond.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash