|Published:||Oct 03, 2013 12:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2013 12:57 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A man suspected in a Lee County homicide will remain in jail. Yesterday, deputies arrested Frederick Edouard on Second Degree Murder charges.
Edouard is accused of killing Jerry Norvilus early last month. It happened on 8th Avenue in the Pine Manor community.
In court this morning, a judge ordered Edouard to be held without bond.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- 2nd bear suspected in woman's mauling euthanized
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case