|Published:||Oct 02, 2013 10:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2013 12:58 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Two winners of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $103,352.14 each, the Florida Lottery said Wednesday.
The winning tickets were bought in Port Charlotte and Pinellas Park, lottery officials said.
The 287 tickets matching four numbers won $116 each. Another 9,195 tickets matching three numbers won $10 each, and 87,074 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Tuesday night were 10-22-28-29-31.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples