|Published:||Oct 02, 2013 1:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2013 1:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a robbery that happened 8:30 p.m. on the 18000 block of Miami Blvd. last night.
A deputy was traveling south on Miami Blvd. when a Hispanic male yelled, "Hey, police!" The deputy made a U-turn and made contact with five men at that location.
The victims said an unknown male in a black shirt, shorts and a black mask walked up to them, showed them a gun and demanded money in Spanish. The victims gave the suspect money, before he fled south on Miami Blvd. Deputies searched the area with negative results.
If you have any information about this incident, you are asked to call SWFL Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend