|Published:||Oct 02, 2013 1:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2013 1:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a robbery that happened 8:30 p.m. on the 18000 block of Miami Blvd. last night.
A deputy was traveling south on Miami Blvd. when a Hispanic male yelled, "Hey, police!" The deputy made a U-turn and made contact with five men at that location.
The victims said an unknown male in a black shirt, shorts and a black mask walked up to them, showed them a gun and demanded money in Spanish. The victims gave the suspect money, before he fled south on Miami Blvd. Deputies searched the area with negative results.
If you have any information about this incident, you are asked to call SWFL Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Landlord accused in lead paint case