|Published:||Oct 02, 2013 1:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2013 1:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida is selling raffle tickets, for a suggested donation of $100, to win a week at a beautiful home on Fort Myers Beach!
The winner gets a seven-night stay during either November 2nd through the 8th or 9th through the 15th of this year. Tickets are limited and a maximum of 120 tickets will be available.
Donations may be made online at www.harrychapinfoodbank.org or by contacting Meg Madzar, 239-334-7007 at extension 120.
The Gulf Front Custom Designed Beach House was completed in late 2009. The house features four bedrooms and four baths, designer cabinetry, granite countertops with deco glass backsplashes, hardwood flooring, decorative bath tiles, great room layout with entertainment bar, spacious lanais, private elevator access to all three levels, lower level beach pool with outdoor kitchen.
A minimum of 50 tickets must be sold for this offer to be valid. If fewer than 50 tickets are sold, your money will be refunded if you choose. Harry Chapin Food Bank Staff, Board Members, Volunteers and their families may participate and are eligible to win. The drawing will be held on October 21, 2013 and will be handled by an independent third party. The winner will be responsible for any damages to the property that may occur during the stay.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect