|Published:||Oct 01, 2013 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2013 4:38 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Department of Transportation laid off nine workers today, due to budget cuts.
It is unclear whether other departments will be effected.
Trust WINK News to monitor these developments.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Funds cut Fla disability service wait list in half
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County