|Published:||Oct 01, 2013 4:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2013 5:18 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Firefighters responded to a lawnmower and shed fire at 2418 Paul Ave. S. this afternoon.
No one was injured.
The lawnmower caught fire, and ignited the shed it was housed in. The owner had just finished mowing his lawn and went inside his home, when he heard an explosion. The owner attempted to put the fire out on his own, before firefighters arrived.
The 911 call initially came in as possible fireworks.
The fire department ruled the fire accidental.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean