|Published:||Oct 01, 2013 4:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2013 5:18 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Firefighters responded to a lawnmower and shed fire at 2418 Paul Ave. S. this afternoon.
No one was injured.
The lawnmower caught fire, and ignited the shed it was housed in. The owner had just finished mowing his lawn and went inside his home, when he heard an explosion. The owner attempted to put the fire out on his own, before firefighters arrived.
The 911 call initially came in as possible fireworks.
The fire department ruled the fire accidental.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized