|Published:||Sep 30, 2013 12:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2013 12:16 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A public hearing will be held tonight on new sign ordinances in Cape Coral.
City leaders are considering limiting signs on sidewalks, in windows, and cracking down on sign wavers. Officials say it will make the city look better, as well as protect public health, welfare, and safety.
However, many businesses owners say it's intrusive and could really hurt their business.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog