|Published:||Sep 30, 2013 6:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2013 6:10 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A marijuana growing operation was busted in Collier County on Saturday, thanks to a tip to the Department of Children and Families.
Abel Miranda-Fuentes, the man living in the home, was arrested for intent to sell and manufacturing.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office responded to the 3700 block of 27th Avenue SW on Saturday. DCF got information that children were living in the home, while a marijuana grow house operation was going on. Deputies found plants and growing equipment in the home's garage.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby