|Published:||Sep 30, 2013 7:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2013 10:58 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- This week people in Southwest Florida have a chance to help save lives. The American Cancer Society and Naples Community Hospital are teaming up to conduct a cancer prevention study.
It helps researchers use and apply what they learn to the next generation. Lisa Honig and Les Williams joined WINK News This Morning for more on how everyone can participate.
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- McGregor Baptist Church settles suit with Watlington family
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Court date for Fla. man in Facebook killing case
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory