|Published:||Sep 30, 2013 7:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2013 10:58 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- This week people in Southwest Florida have a chance to help save lives. The American Cancer Society and Naples Community Hospital are teaming up to conduct a cancer prevention study.
It helps researchers use and apply what they learn to the next generation. Lisa Honig and Les Williams joined WINK News This Morning for more on how everyone can participate.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns