|Published:||Sep 30, 2013 1:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2013 1:08 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- In an attempt to identify the man who broke into Rossman Realty in the early morning hours of September 28, the owners of the Lehigh Acres business are offering up an additional $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the man responsible. This money would be in addition to any reward given out through Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers, which could be up to $1,000.
In total, the suspect took two computers and a 52-inch flat-screen monitor from the office’s conference room.
Anyone with information on the identity of this suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash