|Published:||Sep 29, 2013 10:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 29, 2013 10:48 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The community came together today for the 'Help Fore Hannah' golf tournament, raising money and awareness for Hannah Grant, a 12-year-old girl in a terrible car accident six years ago that changed her life.
The golf tournament comes just days before the state's new texting and driving law takes effect.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti