|Published:||Sep 28, 2013 12:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 02, 2013 5:26 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Southbound Del Prado Blvd between the 1600 -1700 block is open again after it was shut down Saturday afternoon when a tractor trailer hit a power pole. It happened in front of Walmart. That section of Del Prado was blocked for several hours. Traffic was diverted through the Walmart parking lot while LCEC crews worked to repair the pole and clear power lines from Del Prado.
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- Car hits pedestrian on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- SWFL says goodbye to Barbara B. Mann
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art