|Published:||Sep 26, 2013 9:36 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 26, 2013 9:36 AM EDT|
Mental illness affects one-in-four people at some point in their lives. Tuesday, Oct. 1, Hope Clubhouse of Southwest Florida is presenting a major mental illness symposium.
Psychiatrist Dr. Steve Machlin and Deb Webb joined WINK News This Morning to talk about the symposium.
Dottie Pacharis will be at the event to discuss her family's struggle to get help for her son and urge others to obtain treatment if they need it at the Third Annual
The symposium will be at the Broadway Palm, 1380 Colonial Blvd., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., with registration at 10:30 a.m.
Tickets for "Mental Wellness: A Family Affair" cost $35 including lunch and $50 with 2.0 CEUs for mental health professionals.
Tickets are available at HOPE Clubhouse at 239-267-1777 or may be purchased online at www.hopeclubhouse.org.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann