|Published:||Sep 26, 2013 12:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 26, 2013 12:40 PM EDT|
NORTH PORT, Fla. - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Gregory Jones, 48, of North Port, for 20 counts of possessing child pornography and 1 count of possessing with intent.
A search warrant was served at Jones’ home, located at 6348 Pan American Blvd. in North Port, and located numerous computer videos and images of child pornography.
Law enforcement officers and agents from FDLE, the Department of Homeland Security Investigations, North Port Police Department, and Fort Myers Police Department executed the search warrant.
Jones was booked into the Sarasota County Jail.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples