|Published:||Sep 25, 2013 11:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2013 11:07 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police are searching for the suspect caught on surveillance video, damaging an ATM at the Wells Fargo Bank, located at 2307 Del Prado Blvd. S. It happened just after 2:00 a.m. on September 13th.
The damaged is estimated at over $2,000.
According to the bank manager, the front screen was smashed and the ATM was inoperable. The bank video surveillance shows the suspect walk up to the ATM and kick the front screen. According to police, the suspect appears to be a male, unknown race, thin build, wearing a dark colored hat, and a dark colored jacket with white sleeves.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect, please contact the Cape Coral Police Department at 239-574-3223. You can also submit an anonymous tip. Go to www.capecops.com/tips or text a tip- text CCPD+"Your Message" to CRIMES (274637). Finally, you can call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend