|Published:||Sep 25, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Despite more rain today, flooding seems to be receding...for now.
Still, some people in Charlotte County are dealing with water on their roads. Some others are drying out belongings after water got into their homes.
Senior reporter Mike Walcher talked to people who live on Golf Course Boulevard, east of I-75, near the Punta Gorda airport.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo