|Published:||Sep 25, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Despite more rain today, flooding seems to be receding...for now.
Still, some people in Charlotte County are dealing with water on their roads. Some others are drying out belongings after water got into their homes.
Senior reporter Mike Walcher talked to people who live on Golf Course Boulevard, east of I-75, near the Punta Gorda airport.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash