|Published:||Sep 25, 2013 12:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 25, 2013 10:49 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - With Hertz making it's major move to Estero, the Fortune 500 company is looking to fill 100 new positions over the next few months.
The company's two-day job fair is going on Wednesday and Thursday at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs.
Hertz is looking for experienced candidates with anywhere from three to 10 years experience in their given field. Positions range from managers to directors, and even vice presidential spots are up for grabs.
The fair runs until 8 p.m. Wedensday night and again Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The company is looking to fill 100 jobs through January, but many more will come with the headquarters moving to Estero. The company is looking for employees who want to have careers with Hertz, not just jobs. They are looking for people in accounting, revenue management, marketing, human resources and more.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced