|Published:||Sep 24, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2013 2:48 PM EDT|
UPDATE - The road is now clear and is open.
Fort Myers, Fla. -- The Florida Highway Patrol has closed down the northbound on ramp to Interstate 75 at Palm Beach Blvd due to water.
They haven't given any indication of when they ramp will reopen. FHP encourages all drivers to seek an alternate route and please drive safe.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect