|Published:||Sep 23, 2013 5:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2013 5:59 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A woman whose body was found at a construction site shortly after a witness called 911 and reported seeing a body fall out of a truck has been identified as 18-year-old Tiffany Cabreja.
Miami-Dade police investigators continued to search Monday for a man who put the body back into the truck and drove away on Saturday. They also say a toddler seen inside the truck was not Cabreja's child.
Investigators say they are very concerned about the welfare of the child and are asking the community for help in locating the toddler. The truck the child was seen inside is described as an open cargo bed equipped with a rollup tarp. There was writing on the driver's side door.
The cause of the woman's death has not been released.
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week