|Published:||Sep 23, 2013 10:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2013 10:30 AM EDT|
There is good news for displaced homeowners who lost their home to the back through foreclosure or short sale.
The federal housing administration has just announced a new program that will waive the three year waiting period before qualifying for a new loan.
But what does this mean to buyers and sellers in our market? Wink's real estate expert Denny Grimes explains on WINK News This Morning.
You can email Denny at email@example.com.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army