|Published:||Sep 22, 2013 8:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2013 8:58 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. (WINK) - A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash Sunday evening in Bonita Springs.
Officials say the rider was soutbound on Hickory Blvd. near Barefoot Beach when he went off the right side of the road, striking a fence and a water main.
The motorcyclist was airlifted from the scene. No word yet on what caused the accident, or the extent of injuries.
WINK News has a call into the utility company to see who may be impacted by the water main break. Continue to check back for updates to this story.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan