|Published:||Sep 22, 2013 8:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2013 8:58 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. (WINK) - A motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash Sunday evening in Bonita Springs.
Officials say the rider was soutbound on Hickory Blvd. near Barefoot Beach when he went off the right side of the road, striking a fence and a water main.
The motorcyclist was airlifted from the scene. No word yet on what caused the accident, or the extent of injuries.
WINK News has a call into the utility company to see who may be impacted by the water main break. Continue to check back for updates to this story.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record