|Published:||Sep 22, 2013 8:24 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2013 8:24 AM EDT|
Naples, Fla. -- Join Hairdesign by AVANTGARDE and give back to the community Sunday. The salon's annual Cut-A-Thon raises much needed money for St. Matthew's House, an organization that provides housing for the homeless and food for the needy.
The Cut-A-Thon Fundraiser begins at 11am and runs until 4pm on Sunday, September 22nd at 2355 Vanderbilt Beach Road in Naples. The available services will be Haircut, Blow Dry and Manicure for a minimum donation of $20. 100% of the proceeds will benefit St. Matthew's House.
$1 Raffle tickets will be available for hourly drawings to win a variety of prizes.
For more information, contact the salon (239) 592-1222.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays