|Published:||Sep 19, 2013 6:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 19, 2013 6:25 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.,- A Lexus crashed into a chiropractors office in Fort Myers, and the doctor says, his daughter was the one behind the wheel.
That doctor tells us, the car came to a stop just feet before hitting his wife who was sitting at the front desk. The car has since been removed, and we're told it all happened as the woman tried pulling into a front parking spot.
The doctor who owns the Chance Lifeline Chiropractic Clinic says, his daughter thinks the gas medal may have got stuck or there was some sort of malfunction in her Lexus.
The sound of the car plowing through the front window startled people nearby.
No one was hurt, and we can tell you, the car will be looked at to find out how it ended up in the building.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776