|Published:||Sep 17, 2013 4:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2013 4:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Fort Myers Police Department continues to search for the suspect responsible for the murder of 22-year old Aaron Addison.
Addison was shot and killed on Friday, in the 3200 block of South Street.
Witnesses reported seeing a white, four-door vehicle with tinted windows and basic stock rims and tires pull up and stop alongside Addison. The occupants of the vehicle then shot Addison. Witnesses also describe one of the suspects as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age, dark to medium complexion, approximately 5’7”, with a thin build and dread-lock style hair that fell just below his shoulders. Witnesses reported that the suspects fled from the scene in the white vehicle, westbound on South Street, then turning northbound on Ford Street.
Attached is a photograph of a vehicle similar to the one witnesses have described to police. It is believed to be a mid to late model, possibly a Chevrolet or Toyota product.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Emily Destefanis at 239-707-9482 or the Fort Myers Police Department at 239-321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. FMPD is offering a reward of up to $25,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a person or persons responsible for any homicide in the City of Fort Myers. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project