|Published:||Sep 17, 2013 10:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2013 12:32 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- FWC continues to investigate a fatal boat incident that happened yesterday afternoon, in a canal at the end of 34th Ave. SE.
Ramiro Gomez, 43, and Margarita Godinez, 36, both of Immokalee, died after the boat they were riding in capsized. Gilberto Sales, 46, and Mardoqueo Salez, 27, also of Immokalee survived.
Trust WINK News to bring you updates as we get them.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday