|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 3:43 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Judge Margaret Steinbeck denied a motion to release DUI suspect Donna Brown on bond.
Brown's attorney filed the motion back in August, after her initial bond was revoked.
Neighbors, at that time, showed the judge video of Brown driving after her license was suspended.
Brown is accused of hitting, dragging, and killing a motorcyclist while driving drunk on US 41 in May.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.