|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 7:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 7:52 AM EDT|
Last week WINK News reporter Vanessa Ruffes was in a rollover crash on Interstate 75, after a tire on one of the WINK News vans blew out.
She and photographer Lucas Bogg were both taken to the hospital. Bogg made it out virtually unharmed, but Ruffes suffered a fractured collar bone.
After taking less than a week off, she returned to the WINK News This Morning team on Monday in an arm sling. Ruffes says she's thrilled to be back at work and thanks everyone for their kind words and support.
Please join WINK News in welcoming her back to work.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.