|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 11:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 11:53 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of killing a young girl pleaded not guilty in Charlotte County. Keith Wilson is accused of killing 4-year-old Pilar Rodriguez in 1999.
The girl's body was never found.
In court today, Wilson said he's hiring his own private attorney.
He could spend the rest of his life in prison, if he's convicted of Second Degree Murder.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders