|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 6:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 6:56 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A man accused in a stabbing Friday night on Fort Myers Beach remains in jail. Lee County Sheriff's deputies said 42-year-old William Dalbora stabbed another man multiple times in the neck.
According to Dalbora's arrest report, Dalbora "uttered" to first arriving deputies that he stabbed the victim. The report also said the victim had apparent stab wounds to the left side of his neck and his left temple.
Deputies have not released the victim's name, but friends told us his name is Steve Welty.
At last check, the victim was awake and talking.
Dalbora is facing charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples