|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 11:58 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 11:58 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A lawyer for Jose Suazo entered a not guilty plea for him today in court. Suazo is accused of killing his wife and 18-year-old son in Golden Gate last month.
According to a sheriff's report, Jose Suazo confessed to shooting Johana Nunez and 18-year-old Joseph Suazo after an argument.
Jose Suazo's two surviving children have been staying with a babysitter.
- New South Fla. threat: invasive rock pythons
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- More cash real estate purchases in Fla.
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Gov. SCott gives Florida Unemployment Numbers
- Lee County woman loses $4k in 'grandparents scam'
- Water main break repair affects traffic on Marco Island
- 4 die in fiery crash along Miami's Okeechobee Road
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida