|Published:||Sep 16, 2013 12:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2013 5:57 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Five people are still hospitalized, two are in critical condition, after a deadly rollover crash this weekend on I-75. It happened Saturday morning, near the Corkscrew Exit.
Nostra Damas, 20, died at the scene. Osee Elian, 22, and Gertha Petit-Frere, 62, died at the hospital Sunday afternoon.
The Maranatha Church van was traveling from Lauderhill to Tampa for a conference when a tire blew out, causing the driver to lose control and the van flipped.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county