|Published:||Sep 13, 2013 4:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2013 4:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police arrested one suspect and seized a large amount of cocaine, heroin and MDMA, while serving a search warrant on Friday morning.
Police arrested Robert Harris, 35, for trafficking in cocaine, trafficking in heroin and trafficking in MDMA.
Fort Myers Police Department’s Special Investigations Group with the assistance of SWAT and uniformed officers conducted a lawful search warrant 2348 Barden Street, just before 6:30 a.m. The warrant was the result of a month-long investigation initiated by detectives.
The suspect attempted to barricade himself in the bathroom of the residence. When officers breached the bathroom door, the drugs and the suspect were located.
Police seized the following evidence:
-216 grams of cocaine Hcl, approximately 6 ounces, estimated street value is 6,000
-.12 grams of heroin, estimated street value of 1,200
-.0023 grams of MDMA, commonly referred to as “mollies,” estimated street value of 2,300
-Numerous items of drug paraphernalia for the packaging, weighing and processing of the illegal drugs
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week