|Published:||Sep 13, 2013 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2013 3:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Crews are planning to repair the southbound shoulder at mile marker 122 damaged in yesterday's tanker truck fire tonight starting about 9:00 p.m.
Work requires the right lane southbound to be closed while crews remove damaged pavement from the shoulder and replace it with new asphalt. Crews expect to finish after midnight.
If rain occurs, crews still may try to do the work overnight. If rain prohibits work tonight, crews will reschedule it for late Saturday night.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect