|Published:||Sep 12, 2013 5:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 12, 2013 5:08 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Joe's Crab Shack on First Street in Fort Myers will re-open tomorrow for lunch. The restaurant closed after finding out they had termites in the back corner of the building.
After unsuccessful attempts to treat the problem themselves, the restaurant called Haskell-Termite and Pest Control.
The building was closed for two days while being tented and bombed for termites.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes