|Published:||Sep 12, 2013 4:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 12, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in identifying a male subject that may have information related to a theft at local pet shop in Lehigh Acres.
On Saturday at approximately 1:00 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office met with a victim of a grand theft that occurred at Home for the Holiday, located at 3 Homestead Road.
Detectives discovered while the victim attempted to secure one of her pets she placed her cell phone on a counter as an unknown male customer remained in the store. When she returned she discovered the phone was missing.
The victim later realized through a social media website the phone was being used by an unauthorized person. Included is a photo taken with her phone.
Anyone who has any information on the identity of the subject is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks