|Published:||Sep 11, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Greater Naples YMCA is making progress after last week's fire destroyed 75 percent of their building.
The organization has restored all of its member services, programs and youth sports in alternate locations. Group exercise programs and swim classes will be returning to their original aerobics center and pool within the next few weeks.
The YMCA said it's thankful for the community's continued support.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs