|Published:||Sep 11, 2013 11:04 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2013 12:39 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police have identified the driver in a fatal crash that happened Saturday near 5600 Rose Garden Road as 56-year-old Patrick Logue.
Logue was the founder of First Home Builders. His next-of-kin has been notified.
Police said Logue was driving a sports car and lost control, just before 12:30 a.m. He died on the scene.
His passenger, Susan Reynolds, suffered burns over more than 65 percent of her body and was sent as a trauma alert to Tampa General Hospital.
A traffic homicide investigation is being conducted.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer