|Published:||Sep 09, 2013 4:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2013 4:02 PM EDT|
NORTH NAPLES, Fla.- Officials with the North Naples YMCA said they are continuing to assess the damage of a Labor Day fire.
President Paul Thein said officials are looking at the structure of the building, and inspecting equipment and furniture inside.
Thein said once engineers finish their work, they will know when they can demolish the damaged part of the building and start new construction.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral