|Published:||Sep 09, 2013 11:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2013 12:49 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- A fire over the weekend at Marissa's Collection was most likely caused by high intensity lighting, according to the Naples Fire Chief.
The clothing store on Third Street S. went up in flames around 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
The owner said the store will be closed for a few weeks and insurance will cover all of the damage.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down