|Published:||Sep 09, 2013 12:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2013 12:29 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. – Lee County Utilities will be conducting a scheduled water outage on September 10, from approximately 9:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
The following area will be affected by the outage, and will then be under a precautionary boil water notice, once the repairs have been completed:
-Both sides of N. Tamiami Trail from N. Cleveland Avenue (where N. Cleveland Avenue intersects with N. Tamiami Trail) to Laurel Drive
-Both sides of Laurel Drive from N. Tamiami Trail to Teakwood Boulevard
Including the following mobile home parks:
-Island Vista Estates
Approximately 15 commercial customers and 500 customers are affected.
As a precaution, all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes should be boiled at a rolling boil for one minute, or as an alternative, bottled water may be used. This precautionary boil water notice will remain in effect until bacteriological test shows that the water is safe to drink. Test results will take approximately 48-72 hours.
Please call 533-8575 after 4:30 p.m. September 13 and each day thereafter as needed to get the current status of the boil water notice.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW