|Published:||Sep 08, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
Fort Myers Police say they were called to Lee Memorial Hospital early Sunday morning in reference to a female patient that suffered a sexual battery. Further
investigation revealed that the incident took place in a field near Katherine and Jackson Streets Police say the suspect is an acquaintance of the victim.
Police say the suspect is in custody being held on juvenile warrants. Charges in this case are pending further investigation. Wink News will continue to keep
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.