|Published:||Sep 08, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
Fort Myers Police say they were called to Lee Memorial Hospital early Sunday morning in reference to a female patient that suffered a sexual battery. Further
investigation revealed that the incident took place in a field near Katherine and Jackson Streets Police say the suspect is an acquaintance of the victim.
Police say the suspect is in custody being held on juvenile warrants. Charges in this case are pending further investigation. Wink News will continue to keep
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week