|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 8:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 8:28 AM EDT|
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - A woman from Sweden is recovering from jelly fish stings she suffered while swimming near Key West.
The U.S. Coast Guard says it sent a crew Wednesday night to pick up the woman who experienced nausea and paralysis after being stung by jelly fish. The woman was with the chartered vessel Sebago Cubed.
The crew brought the woman to shore, where she received medical treatment for the jelly fish stings.
No further information was immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes