|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 4:02 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Travelers could soon be able to keep their shoes on while going through security at RSW.
Under the TSA PreCheck program, qualified passengers don't have to remove their shoes, light jackets or belts, but you will have to pay a yearly fee for the benefit, be a US citizen and meet other criteria.
Click here for more information on how to apply.
The changes are expected to be at RSW by the end of the year.
PreCheck is also expanding to 60 other airports around the nation.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman