|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 9:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 9:37 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County is holding its first public hearing on next year's budget. Dozens of people are expected to attend because the proposed budget includes a number of cuts in bus services.
As Senior Reporter Mike Walcher explains, that means some citizens won't have a way to get around.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school