|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 12:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 12:43 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- No one was injured when a plane experienced a landing gear malfunction at Page Field Airport just after 11:30 p.m.
The Cessna 210, with only one person onboard, had to make a belly landing.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army