|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 11:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 1:28 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation on the 5500 block of 8th Avenue in Pine Manor.
The call came in just after 10:00 a.m. when a man said he arrived at the residence to give a friend a ride to work. He was able to get into the home and found a man deceased inside.
LCSO is not saying whether this is considered a suspicious death at this time.
The cause of death is not being released.
The deceased man's next-of-kin has yet to be notified.
Trust WINK News to bring you more information as it becomes available.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral