|Published:||Sep 05, 2013 11:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 05, 2013 1:28 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation on the 5500 block of 8th Avenue in Pine Manor.
The call came in just after 10:00 a.m. when a man said he arrived at the residence to give a friend a ride to work. He was able to get into the home and found a man deceased inside.
LCSO is not saying whether this is considered a suspicious death at this time.
The cause of death is not being released.
The deceased man's next-of-kin has yet to be notified.
Trust WINK News to bring you more information as it becomes available.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba