|Published:||Sep 04, 2013 12:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 04, 2013 12:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- After almost a decade as Edison State College, the school could have a completely new name within three weeks.
President Jeff Allbritten confirmed he will bring a new name to trustees at their September 24th meeting, but as of now, that name has yet to be determined. Allbritten said he has received many suggestions. The words "coast" and "paradise" have been suggested, as well as "College of Palms." Whatever name trustees approve, Allbritten vows it will be a one-and-only title.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal