|Published:||Sep 03, 2013 12:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 03, 2013 12:43 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Jury selection will start next Tuesday in the Luis Gonzalez trial. Gonzalez is accused of killing Tia Poklemba in 2008, and then fleeing the country for four years.
Investigators said Gonzalez ran over Poklemba twice and left her for dead.
Gonzalez was featured on America's Most Wanted, and tips led to his arrest.
WINK News will be following his trial.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776